View up to date details and rates by clicking here >> Caribbean Catamaran Muse
Click here to arrange a Catamaran Sailing Charter on Muse
Or call us Toll Free: 1-800-478-2029 / US Office: +1-954-720-0475
Speaking of your chef. All your meals will be prepared based on your wants and likes by your own on board chef. A few weeks before your yacht charter begins you will be asked to fill out Bar and Preference Sheets for each of the guests. Here's where you tell the crew what you want to eat, drink and snack on while you are on the Muse. Below I've listed a few mouthwatering delights from the chef's private recipes that other guests have enjoyed over the years.
Order what you like and remember... calories don't count while you are on a Caribbean catamaran charter vacation!
- Skewers of grilled scallops, tomatoes, nutmeg syrup-glazed bacon on grilled ciabatta
- Moroccan chakchouka: eggs poached in a savory medley of cumin-spiced tomato, red onion, sweet bell peppers, served with warmed homemade pita and Merguez sausage
- Tuna tartar Tahiti: sashimi-grade tuna, fresh mango or pineapple dice, and sliced spring onion marinated in coconut milk and lime and crisp golden plantain fritters
- Brazilian seafood moqueca: fish, prawns and mussels simmered in a rich spicy broth of coconut milk, tomatoes and fresh herbs, accompanied by homemade crusty bread
- Lime, ginger and coconut crème brûlée accompanied by strawberry and sorrel granita
Want to see a sample menu containing more delicious meals available? Click Here
Although there are many modern 'distractions' on board the Muse, you will be surprised how little they are used during the course of your Caribbean catamaran charter vacation.
So much to see and discover both above water and beneath. People of all ages are enthralled with the underwater paradises that can be seen including beautiful living coral reefs, fishes of all sizes and species that come in a rainbow of colors. There are just so many things to do including scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, knee-boarding, wind surfing, skiing, exploring uninhabited islands, walking on white sandy beaches, and just about every other water sport you can imagine.
The luxury yacht Muse's open deck and massive full-beam fly-bridge are there so you can lounge in sun or shade while enjoying the tropical sea breezes and magnificent views. There is plenty of space to stretch out in the sun and catch those magnificent rays. At the spacious aft (rear) deck table guests can gather together to enjoy tropical cocktails and dining al fresco.
The Muse is a splendid Caribbean catamaran that will exceed your expectations in comfort, stability, accommodations, cuisine, the level of service and attentiveness of the crew.
For you pleasure the Muse has the following on board to keep you busy and entertained:
- Tender with 75 HP for skiing, tubing and wake-boarding
- Water-skis for adult and children
- Wakeboard and Banana
- Double kayaks (2)
- Towing ring
- Snorkeling equipment
- Floating mats
- Music system with inside and outside speakers
- Saloon: plasma TV, DVD's, CD's, Wii station
- 1 TV + DVD player + games station in each cabin
- Air-conditioned, cellar wines, ice maker, nespresso
- Fly bridge with solarium
- Submarine lighting.
In each of the cabins you find:
- Quality bedding
- Bathroom in each cabin with shower
- Electric heads with soft flush
- Air-conditioning in each cabin and salon.